Cylinder valves and accessories for breathing protection
Our business unit AIRcontrol is specialized in high pressure gas cylinder valves for breathing protection and the corresponding protective equipment. AIRcontrol products are mainly used by fire brigades for rescue operations in fire fighting – e.g. in buildings, on ships, in mining or in industry – and are installed in following devices:
- (self-contained) breathing apparatus (SCBA / BA)
- personal protective equipment (PSA)
All AIRcontrol products are suitable for a working pressure of 200 or 300 bar for breathing air (compressed air).
AIRcontrol - Products
Handwheel in line with cylinder connection.
Optionally with permanent pressure gauge.
Cross flow valves
Handwheel on the side, in line with outlet connection.
Handwheel on the side, cylinder and outlet connection in right-angled position.
EFV – Excess Flow Valve
Safety device against sudden release of cylinder contents.
Screw-in accessories for cylinder and outlet connection, handwheel options and several attachments.
for maintenance, upgrading / conversions
- quality management system acc. to ISO 9001:2015 by LRQA
- authorisation certificate BAM-TPED-beP-2011/001 acc. to Directive 2010/35/EU in conjunction with subsection 18.104.22.168 RID/ADR
- type approval certificates BAM-TPED-2011/010 and BAM-TPED-2011/011