The pressure regulators are designed for the administration of medical gases from gas cylinders up to 300 bar during the treatment and care of patients, operating independently of a fixed gas supply system.
It is connected to the outlet connection of a cylinder valve and reduces the high cylinder pressure to a low, constant value. This constant low pressure (back pressure) enables the provision of a defined flow which is largely independent of the cylinder pressure.
The MEDcontrol pressure regulator series "Ergo" is focused on
- additional shock absorber on the back of the pressure gauge
- easier mounting on the valve (without any tools) due to inlet fitting with ergonomic plastic sheathing
easy and ergonomic operation
- easy adjustment of the regulator due to ergonomically shaped handwheel
appealing design and high-class surface look
- matt chrome plated brass parts
- consistent design concept (ergonomically shaped handwheel, shock absorber and fitting
All common inlet and outlet connections according to ISO 5145 or national standards.
Without aluminium. Without halogenated plastics